Interactive Stain Glass Sculpture
Making a 1ft 6 piece square pyramid sculpture connected by copper wire. Each pyramid has a LED inside it which will be activated using a sonar distance sensor.
As the hand moves up and down the sculpture the LEDS mirror the rough position of the hand and switch on and off as the hand passes.
- Paper mockup build and connect
- 2amp 9 volt power supply for ardunino or arduino uno.
- stain glass and copper foil and solder and solder wire
- support copper wire & conducting wire leds
- switch to turn on and off
- sonar distance detector.
- wooden housing box
- possible audio shield
- shifter register
- LED 8MM PL9823 RGB integrated controller
- Solder. Glass and copper foil and flux and cutters.
Further development: add sound to be triggered in the same way
Mockup and circuit diagram: